Taiwan Readers Meetup Group
Welcome to the group!
We are a group of readers living in Taiwan, expats and locals, who love to come together over coffee or a meal to discuss books, reading, and whatever else is on our minds.
We also talk about books on the LINE group. Anybody can suggest a time/place to meet and organize a meetup as there is no designated 'leader' of the group. The group meets around Taipei and New Taipei city about once a month.
Some people also use the meetings as an opportunity to trade, sell, or give books to each other. It's best to discuss these exchanges, in private, before the meetup.
Rules of the Group
- Talk about books you're reading!
- Share book news!
- Talk about book awards!
- Introduce yourself!
- Show respect to all members.
- Message people you haven't met face-to-face!*
- Spam the group
- Discuss politics/religion (a little is OK!)
I created this book group to meet more people living in Taiwan who like books.
How to join the group?
Click this link to join the group: https://line.me/R/ti/g/rALvKz0itu and then introduce yourself!
We look forward to expanding our circle of bookish friends.
* If you join the group and immediately bother people in private messages you will be deleted, blocked, and reported for sexual harassment. This is unwanted in this group. If you don't know group members, do not start messaging them in private chats. Keep the conversation on the main group until you've met them in person. This isn't Tinder. Thank you!